Monday, July 29, 2013

Human growth hormone penis. Male Enhancement Supplements

Human growth hormone penis

Human growth hormone penis

In this article we are going to take a quick look at male enhancement supplements. If you have been reading my articles and blog posts for any length of time, you are very familiar with my recommendation that our readers simply stay away! To be honest with you, this has caused some consternation amongst many of my peers, with lots of folks leaving me private comments asking why I remain so aggressively against the idea of male enhancement supplements. Let me clarify my feelings a bit further so that you can hopefully see where I'm trying to SAVE you some potential problems! Read on below..:-)

Male Enhancement Supplements are Simply NOT Proven to Work.

Do I wish this wasn't the case? Of course I do... just like everyone else I would love a MAGIC solution to penis size and self esteem issues. It's simply not been proven at ANY level...both through my OWN personal experience, through the scientific literature and testing, nor through any of my peers who have tried them as well.

Male Enhancement Supplements are NOT Regulated by the FDA......

And this truly is a "secret" that needs to be exposed. The simple truth is that there is NO way to determine what exactly is in the supplements you are taking, OTHER than trusting what it says on the bottle, and in the quantities they promise. When looked at in the lab, however, time and time again these pills have proven to have all kinds of nefarious nonsense in them....much of the ingredient list would turn your stomach if I reprinted it again here! ( as I have in other places...and is public ally available via the Internet)


Human growth hormone penis

Related to "Human growth hormone penis. Male Enhancement Supplements"




0 comments to “Human growth hormone penis. Male Enhancement Supplements”

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More